Материал из Department of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics
Welcome to my personal website. I am Mohammed Abobaker currently PhD student working with Professor Anton Krivtsov in the Department of Theoretical Mechanics at St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University.
- I have done all my primary and secondary education in Sudan.
- 1985-1991 The Belorussian, Tajik State University, (former USSR), Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics, Department of Theoretical Mechanics.
- 1997-1998 I have participated in the Master Class program Spatio-temporal patterns, organized by The Mathematical Research Institute in The Netherlands, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- 2006–2007 Leicester University, Mathematics Department, Leicester, United Kingdom.
- Lecturer in Mathematics and Mechanics, El Mashreq College for Science and Technology.
- Perturbation Methods for Differential Equations
- parabolic partial differential equations
- Project: “Zemlya-Luna” (Russian: Земля – Луна, meaning Earth-Moon).
Nonscientific interests (hobbies, sports, travel, etc.)[править]
Any additional information on your choice[править]
- MSc thesis: Motion of a satellite in the gravitational field of slowly rotating planet.
- Phone: +(44)-(0)7803000775 (UK) and 89110939159 (Russia)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org